Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Blast From the Past

I've been going through pictures on our archive CD's and have found pictures I forgot I had. What a fun surprise! I'm especially joyous about uncovering old scanned photos of my brother and I when we were little. Here's a few of my absolute favorites.



Ah, the 70's sofa. Part scenic picture backdrop, part camouflage.
This is me with my brother Douglas.




Don't know what family function we were going to, but man, were we
stylin' or what?


Another 70's family moment. We're in front of Grandma Thea's house
with my Uncle Charlie, our dog Squeaky and
the prized birthday present that year.
Too cool. I match the stairs AND the Tonka Truck.


This one is my all-time favorite. It was impossible to get a good posed
photo of my brother and I. He was my first very best friend.

There are tons more that I could post. Family vacations, birthdays, summer reunions, sporting events, prom nights. I've even found some of me in the tub with my bathtime pal Snoopy. But I'll save those for another post...

Kristin