Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nurse and Friend, Now Author!

My friend and co-worker, Peg (aka Maggie), has just published her first book for kids! I found out this terrific piece of news while at work last night and I am absolutely beyond thrilled for her!

Her book is titled "In Real Life" and tells the story of Libby, a twelve-year old girl who gets involved with an Internet predator. I haven't read the story yet, but plan to just as soon as I get my hands on a copy. The book is written for anyone and everyone, but especially for 8-12 year old kids and their parents. I plan on reading this book with Taylor and using it to teach her important things about Internet safety.

To find out more about Peg's book, go to Peg's web page and also visit the In Real Life website. Peg talks in depth about the book "In Real Life", introduces other books she is currently working on and even shares an excerpt from the book. You can buy a copy of the book by visiting the online store Book Locker , or searching for it by name at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com.

Kristin